New Ab-Initio Modular class in September
Join our next Modular Ab-initio course in September!
Dento Aviation is happy to announce that in September will commence the next Modular Ab-initio course!
Why “Dento Aviation”?
- Dento exists as an EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO) since 2014;
- Dento’s owner and Head of Training,
- is a current Senior Examiner (e.g., examines the examiners) and a current airline pilot on almost all Airbus and all Boeing Aircraft, i.e. A320, A330/350, A340, B737, and B777/787;
- has been previously the Post Holder Crew Training in two EASA Airlines; and
- has been training Ab-Initio pilots since 1983;
- Dento’s Chief Flight Instructor is also an airline pilot and examiner on the A320, A330/350 and A340;
- Dento’s Chief Theoretical Instructor is also an airline pilot and instructor on the A320 and pilot on the A330/350;
- Dento has purposely designed its courses to offer maximum training exposure to students;
- Dento implements airline style procedures and standards throughout as we train more than 200 airline pilots per year;
- Dento utilizes the services of personnel with extensive airline experience; and
- Dento utilizes the most appropriate equipment, e.g., e-learning, aircraft, simulator, and other training devices.
~AIRWAY TO SUCCESS~